there's not too many - lets keep it simple.
- To establish a new professional Accounting Organisation with hopefully the following properties
- Members not to be in a partnership of greater than 4 members - staff of such firms are welcome though, and of course if you make a critical observation of the profession there is no assumption that you gained it through your work.
- Prime staff member to be an autonomous prosecutor who's job is to seek out accounting malpractice of any degree without fear or favour. Payment will be largely based upon the significance of finds.
- Members of the new organisation so identified will be brought before a jury of fellow members."Following employers Instructions" will not be a mitigating factor.
- If the misdeed is established the jury will impose penalty and prepare public report of incident
- Other accountants so identified shall be reported to appropriate authorities and/or news media.
- There will be a range of grades of membership, many of which will require knowledge surveillance via internet examination, and regular participation in the organisation's affairs.
- On obtaining 1000 publicly vetted members the new organisation will become autonomous via an internet based inaugural meeting.
- The new organisation will partition for the right of members to do company auditing and other statutory privileges in due course.
HomePage Next Topic